A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
Luzon Bleeding-Heart (Gallicolumba luzonica)
is a species of ground dove native to the islands of Luzon and Polillo in the Philippines. They get the name bleeding heart due to a unusual splash of blood red feathers on the center of the birds chest making it look like the bird has received a wound and is bleeding out, this illusion is enhanced due to a reddish hue of feathers on the bird’s front which almost look blood soaked. This species behaves in a similar fashion to other ground pigeons in that it eats mostly eats seeds, berries and grubs and is very secretive almost never leaving the forest floor.